cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gesture Library for VL53L5 linking error for b-u585i-iot02a board: undefined reference to taylor_sqr

clemente
Associate III

Hello to all,

I create a new project using STM32CubeMX for the b-u585i-iot02a board. Then I added to the project the software and the library for the gesture recognition STSW-IMG035, specific to M33 processor.

Compiling, I have this error:
Description Resource Path Location Type
C:\Users\USER\Contenitore\b-u585_VL53L5_Gesture\STSW-IMG035_M33\libGesturesMZ.a(gwmz.o): in function `setPolarLevelController': b-u585_VL53L5_Gesture C/C++ Problem
make: *** [makefile:68: b-u585_VL53L5_Gesture.elf] Error 1 b-u585_VL53L5_Gesture C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `taylor_atan' b-u585_VL53L5_Gesture line 0, external location: c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.8.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.9-2020-q2-update.win32_2.0.0.202105311346\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: gwmz.c C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `taylor_sqrt' b-u585_VL53L5_Gesture line 0 C/C++ Problem

It seem to me that taylor_atan and taylor_sqrt, called from setPolarLevelController, are not present  inside the library.

How can I resolve?

Many thanks

Best Regards

Clemente

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello 
Thank you for your interest for our products and sorry for the delay in the answer.
Indeed there was an issue in our delivered package.
Please download the current version of it. The update has been done.
Best regards

Anne

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello 
Thank you for your interest for our products and sorry for the delay in the answer.
Indeed there was an issue in our delivered package.
Please download the current version of it. The update has been done.
Best regards

Anne

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MRose
Associate

Hello,

I'm trying to download the new STSW-IMG035 files. After login the download won't start on different machines and browers. What can I do?

Michael

Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello Michael,

Hopefully you are now able to download the package.

Sorry for the inconvenience cause by the delay to answer your question.

Regards

Anne