cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teseo LIV3R Source Code problem on Android9 system.

NAvil.1
Associate

Good afternoon. I bought myself Teseo LIV3R and LIV3F modules. Download the HAL library and errors are generated when compiling the kernel:

hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/../include/teseo/utils/Signal.h:300:35: error: unused parameter 'args' [-Werror,-Wunused-parameter]

void logw(const char * fmt, T... args)

^

hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/../include/teseo/utils/Signal.h:306:25: error: unused parameter 'fmt' [-Werror,-Wunused-parameter]

void loge(const char * fmt, T... args)

^

hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/../include/teseo/utils/Signal.h:306:35: error: unused parameter 'args' [-Werror,-Wunused-parameter]

void loge(const char * fmt, T... args)

^

In file included from hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/src/NmeaStream.cpp:28:

In file included from hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/../include/teseo/utils/NmeaStream.h:38:

hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/../include/teseo/utils/IByteStream.h:68:2: error: control reaches end of non-void function [-Werror,-Wreturn-type]

}

^

In file included from hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/src/NmeaStream.cpp:28:

hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/../include/teseo/utils/NmeaStream.h:48:2: error: direct base 'Trackable' is inaccessible due to ambiguity:

class stm::stream::NmeaStream -> class stm::stream::IStream -> class Trackable

class stm::stream::NmeaStream -> class Trackable [-Werror,-Winaccessible-base]

public Trackable

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hardware/amlogic/stm/teseo/libteseo.utils/../include/teseo/utils/NmeaStream.h:56:7: error: private field 'continueReading' is not used [-Werror,-Wunused-private-field]

bool continueReading;

The link from ST to the library on GitHub says that there is support for Android 8+. I have Android 9 Pie. Apparently the source code from ST is old.

Hence the question, how can I get fresh sources for Teseo III? Or maybe someone has already remade libraries for Android9 or has experience embedding a driver in an Android system. I connect this module to Khadas VIM3 instead of SIM68, I want to upgrade to a more modern GNSS system

2 REPLIES 2
Francesco Virlinzi
ST Employee

Hi

We are working to update the Teseo-HAL Android support.

It should be released End of Q2 2020.

Hope this helps

Regards

Francesco

NAvil.1
Associate

Good day. Now the 1Q of 2021 is over. What news about the driver for Android 9+ is there?