cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] [CLOE BOARD] What is the minimal code needed to have an UART communication ?

Gero
Associate II

Hi,

I'm using a Sequans CLOE board for one of my project. All the development code provided with the board are hard to understand. Is there a simple code juste to initialise the uart communication and to start using the GNSS API ?

The CLOE board soft runs on a TESEO III on the board.

As all the codes are comming from ST, Sequans can't answer these questions.

Edit: There are some 2MB version of the TESEO III instead of the classic 4MB present on the CLOE. Try to remove the configuration number 250->15 in fwcfg.txt

3 REPLIES 3
Francesco Virlinzi
ST Employee

Hi

On the CLOE board you should ask to Sequans (www.sequans.com) as they are the platform's owner.

> As all the codes are comming from ST, Sequans can't answer these questions.

Sequans is in charge of customer support.

Regards

Francesco

Thank you for your answer. It's very annoying to work on this platform. Sequans and ST are always sending me back to one another.

In fact, the codes are signed by ST, the chip is a ST and the documentations are made by ST. So I think the best way to get an answer isn't to ask Sequans, and they wouldn't answer anyway.

So please can you reconsider my question ?

MBoti
Associate

Dear Gero,

This is Manuel from Sequans Communications

I am very sorry for your experience. Note that CLOE is not a mass market platform so we usually do not do support via public forum. Please contact me at mbotija (at) sequans (dot) com and I will provide you the necessary support.

Best,

Manuel