cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the timezone of this forum?

Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

What is the time zone of the forum. My last complaint is tagged "2024-05-01 5:21:40 AM" while here it is about 12:23:34 UTC 2024.

Please tag the posting explicit with the tinmezone!

12 REPLIES 12
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @Uwe Bonnes ,

Thanks for raising this question and apologies for a delayed response. The default time zone of the forum is: GMT -08.00 U.S. Pacific Time. 

As @Tesla DeLorean correctly pointed out, the time zone can be adjusted based on your preferences via My settings > Preferences > Time zone.  At this point of time, it is not possible to automatically adjust the time zone display, for example: based on your defined location on a profile. 

I will check if there are any feature updates upcoming and get back. 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @Andrew Neil @Uwe Bonnes , @Tesla DeLorean , 

To cover the additional points in the discussion: 
- The default time zone when logged out is the system one: GMT -08.00 U.S. Pacific Time.
- The one you set on your settings is only for the log-in view. 

@Andrew Neil , thanks for pointing out the incorrect formatting, I will check if it is an easy fix and get back. 

Greetings,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@Lina DABASINSKAITE: So please tag the time with the correct timezone indicator!