cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal

s.waddingham
Associate II

I have registered and validated my email, got as farr as choosing a password but then an error happened. Help please 

swaddingham_0-1691142073927.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @mzimmer , 

I have an update here. 

That link (https://my.st.com/stparc) you are trying to get to is called the Vendor Portal for things like invoices for work done for ST. 

They shared the attached handout showing where to register (separate from just a standard myST account) and most importantly it shows their direct email address as well, which is:  apitaly.esas@st.com

Please check the manual and contact the team directly if necessary. 

Let me know if it helps,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @s.waddingham,

Thank you for registering with the ST Community. I am sorry to hear about the received error. From what I can tell, your registration with the ST Community was successful. What URL did you try to access when receiving the error message? Does the issue persist or was it a one-time glitch? 

Thanks,
Amelie

s.waddingham
Associate II

Hello Amelie

I tried to access the next page to register a secret question and answer but that is when the system errored.  I have since tried to access the https://my.st.com/stparc but it sends me to the error page.

Hello @s.waddingham,

Would you mind please sharing a screenshot of the error page that shows the URL? Then I can try to reproduce the issue and further look into it. 

Thanks,
Amelie

Here is a screenshot:

swaddingham_0-1691155583063.png

Thanks @s.waddingham. I reported the issue internally and will let you know as soon as I have an update.

Best,
Amelie

s.waddingham
Associate II

Hello  I have not had chnce to re-register yet.  So do not know if this has been solved i will come back to you.

Amelie ACKERMANN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @s.waddingham

I got informed that my colleagues have been in touch with you to give you access to the requested page.

If there is anything else, please let me know.

Best,
Amelie

I am having this exact issue, I was having trouble with my password yesterday, but I think it is fixed as it is accepting it, but I'm being directing to from the logon page to and getting this error

mzimmer_0-1707437231553.png

Thank you in advance

Hello @mzimmer , 

Sorry to hear you are facing issues. Could you share the URL you try to access where this error occurs? We will investigate it further. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.