cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced password reset

_EFrie
Associate III

Please forward vote against forced forum password resets due to expiration. It’s very old school security model.

10 REPLIES 10

@Lina_DABASINSKAITE wrote:

Our team confirmed that your password was renewed correctly and no error were recorder.

I requested a new password multiple times that day. Only a few hours later a new attempt on the same machine worked and I got an email almost instantly. The other emails never arrived. I wonder if those requests have been logged. You might want to check those logs to see why I never received an email for the initial requests.

@Lina_DABASINSKAITE wrote:

Regarding remembering passwords, it very much depends on the browser, device and any other plugins you use for collecting your login data. For me personally, it works as expected on my Chrome browser.

I use Firefox and have very few plugins enabled. My add blocker is disabled on ST as it caused problems. I did not clear my cookies or change IP address so the session should be remembered. ST.com is the only website that loses my session, so I think it is not likely it's my browser.

Kudo posts if you have the same problem and kudo replies if the solution works.
Click "Accept as Solution" if a reply solved your problem. If no solution was posted please answer with your own.