cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yolo model on STM32H747I-DISCO

TECO
Associate II

My use case is about computer vision (yolo model preferably) and how to monitor its inference in order to have an idea of its carbon footprint when running on the chip. I heard that stm32-zoo has a yolo model available, so it is possible to use it on the chip (correct me if I am wrong :D).

Would you have any useful tips for such a case regarding the monitoring part? Is there a dedicated software available from ST?

Thanks in advance ST Community!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

You have some sample application in the model zoo and you can also perform a validation on target using X-CUBE-AI in STM32CubeMX

The validation on target gives you directly the inference time and the required RAM and Flash

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

You have some sample application in the model zoo and you can also perform a validation on target using X-CUBE-AI in STM32CubeMX

The validation on target gives you directly the inference time and the required RAM and Flash

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
TECO
Associate II

Thank you for your answer Daniel!