cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unico 9.0.0.0 Machine Learning Core: How to end "Feature" input

RSelt
Associate II

Unico 9.0.0.0 / STEVAL-MKI197V1 (LSM6DS0X) / Machine Learning Core (MLC)

When entering Features, how do you end? There should be a "End Feature Configuration" selection but I do not see it in version 9.0.0.0. If I just "Next" another feature selection opens.

8 REPLIES 8
Winfred LU
ST Employee

In menu | Configuration | Machine Learning Core configuration | Feature configurations,

"End features configuration" (or End filter configuration) would be one of the choices in the "Configure one feature:" list box.

0690X000009Z2AjQAK.png

RSelt
Associate II

Winfred, thank you very much for responding so quickly.

I am using Unico 9.0.0.0. Is this your version? The GUI looks different for Feature entry.

I have attached an image.

Maybe I am missing something. This is my first MLC attempt.

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

​Hi @RSelt​ ,

to detail Winfred,s answer, please consider that in Unico 9.0.0.0. one or more computation blocks can be configured for the preliminary MLC procedure definition:

• Filters configuration:
    • you can add one or more filters, on the desired input, the tool will automatically ask the necessary filter coefficients to implement it
    • then you have to choose “End filters configuration�? and click “Next�? to exit

0690X000009Z2kNQAS.png

• Features configuration: you can select the features on the desired inputs through the check boxes

0690X000009Z2kSQAS.png

After the preliminary filter and feature configurations, the GUI will generate an ARFF file, which contains all the features computed on the input data, and the expected results and will be the input for the ML tool (e.g. Weka)0690X000009Z2kXQAS.png

Regards,

Eleon

RSelt
Associate II

Eleon,

I do not get the "Save ARFF File" selection (as can be seen in the associated screenshot). If I "next" I get another "Features" selection. I just "next"ed 100 times and never got a save option. I thought that it may be a window sizing issue (hidden under the Features" selection), but the window will not resize. As can be seen by the scroll bars, the two windows are scrolled all the way to the bottom.

Have I made an incorrect selection prior to this in the "Data Patterns" or "Configuration" processes?

Thanks for your help,

Rick

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Rick, I think you should enable at least one feature to proceed. Regards

RSelt
Associate II

Eleon, I have enabled ACC_Z, Mean, signed. In the previous screenshot you can see this feature above the current selection feature. ...... when you "Next" you get another Feature Entry selection option but no ARFF file save option.

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

​Ok, but did you mark "Enable" or "Signed"? Previous steps are only the following:

• Data pattern loading

0690X000009Z41PQAS.png

• Below configuration settings

0690X000009Z41UQAS.png

Regards

RSelt
Associate II

Eleon,

Solved. I had selected feature: ACC_Z, Mean, signed.... but not checked the "Enable" box (as per your prior email).

Thanks for sticking with me.

Rick