cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction between accelerometer and pretrained NN in STM32F7

HKili.16
Associate

Hello,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grgNXdkmzzQ in this video, your collegue describes how to implement a keras model into the STM32Cube A.I and a STM32F7. My further step:

assuming i measure further values with the same accelerometer with the pretrained NN programmed STM32F7 via I2C. Now this model is trained via Keras for different classes (sitting, jogging, running, walking etc.) . When i measure values via I2C through the pretrained Microcontroller through the model, how can i distinguish between these different classes within the microcontroller?. Because i think this pretrained NN which is into the microcontroller should recognize these classes, isnt it?.

For example i would express through a Uart-port these classes to a terminal. How should that work?

1 REPLY 1
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

The function pack "STM32Cube function pack for ultra-low power IoT node with artificial intelligence (AI) application based on audio and motion sensing" available here gives you an example of a real application using external sensors and X-Cube-AI.

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.