cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix "INTERNAL ERROR: list index out of range" when uploading an onnx model to STM32Cube.AI

MTu.2
Associate II

Hello!

I'm getting the error: INTERNAL ERROR: list index out of range when uploading an onnx model to STM32Cube.AI and run analysis. I would appreciate if anyone could help to figure out what could be the problem? I attach my model below in case someone can help me. Thanks in advance. Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

I've opened a bug to the development team on this topic, I'll keep you posted on the update

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MTu.2
Associate II

I forgot to mention that this model was generated in Pytorch , and it's a ResNet Model , in case it may be of help. Development Board is STM32H747I-DISCO.

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

I've opened a bug to the development team on this topic, I'll keep you posted on the update

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.