cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I fix the internet error 'list index out of range' when I use xcubeai to analyse a .onnx model? Thanks!

CYunh.1
Associate II

0693W00000UnhQ5QAJ.pngI trained a yolov5 model and export it to .onnx model. Then use xcubeai to analyse it. But I get an error 'list index out of range'. What should I do?

6 REPLIES 6
CYunh.1
Associate II
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

can you share the onnx model please so we can see if the problem still exists with the latest version and with your file.

Thanks in advance

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

OOOOK!

Have you solved the problem?

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

The problem still exist with X-Cube-AI 7.3, we are still investigating.

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

We have identified the root cause of the issue, the model contains a 5D initializer that is not fully supported by our importer yet.

Regards