cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I try to follow this tutorial from ST site, https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/AI:How_to_perform_motion_sensing_on_STM32L4_IoTnode And I have a question how to fix a problem with error model analyzing?

HWorl.1
Associate II

I am using the model from the posted page (model.5h). It's a Keras model. When i try to analyze it i get error: Analysis status: error.

Validation metrics: No data to display, please perform a validation first.

It happens with a single model which i try to analyze. How to fix it? I use stmcubeide 1.6.1 , and X-CUBE-AI 7.0.0 package, win 10. I tried also use options validate on desktop and target but that's not help. Also tried with old version of X-CUBE-AI (5.2.0). I put some screens with an error.

Could it be a problem with the model itself or with the environment?

7 REPLIES 7
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

When you click on the analyze button you have a popup with the result of the call to the stm32ai analyze command.

This is where you'll find more information on the error.

Alternatively you can look in the STM32CubeMX log file located in ~/.stm32cubemx/STM32CubeMX.log

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
HWorl.1
Associate II

Hi,

Thank for your answer, I checked logs in the file you mentioned, but I don't know what it mean. I put this file in an attachment and I marked lines connected with AI on the additional screen. Maybe it tells you something and you can tell me where the problem is.0693W00000FDoRcQAL.png

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

The "interesting part" is this one

2021-10-24 12:46:22,246 [INFO] CmdLine:100 - Command: C:/Users/Kamil/STM32Cube/Repository//Packs/STMicroelectronics/X-CUBE-AI/7.0.0/Utilities/windows/stm32ai analyze --name network -m C:/Users/Kamil/Downloads/model (1).h5 --type keras --compression 1 --verbosity 1 --workspace C:\Users\Kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\mxAI_workspace1200115401730044488494709936223 --output C:\Users\Kamil\.stm32cubemx 

2021-10-24 12:46:31,596 [INFO] CmdLine:132 - stm32ai exit with status: 0

On your machine stm32ai command line seems to have execution problems

Can you first rename your model to remove the (1) and the spaces

Then can you try to open a command line and then enter the following commands

cd C:\Users\Kamil\STM32Cube\Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-AI\7.0.0\Utilities\windows

set _DEBUG=1

stm32ai analyze -m C:\Users\Kamil\Downloads\model.h5

Maybe with more debug information we'll know where the problem is

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Also you can verify with a tool like Neutron that your h5 is a regular Keras file

HWorl.1
Associate II

I verified the model in Neutron with the result as in the appendix. Looks like a Keras model. Additionally, I put the result from Neutron and from command line.0693W00000FDp0OQAT.png

Hi, do you solve this problem?

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

The command line is performing as expected on this model, it should be the same when called from STM32CubeMX unless you have specific resource constraints on this machine preventing STM32CubeMX to start the command line

Regards

Daniel