cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anomaly detection argumente,

M.Mardini
Associate II

Hello every Body, i am investigating the use of ISM330IS with nanoEdgeAI to detect Anomaly situations.

Lets take a motor for air conditioning as an example, If the motro  has protection against high current, and a tachometer, What are the benefits of ISPU  against those typical protection.

the seconde question is ,is there any industrial project using the ISPU to detect anomality ?

thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @M.Mardini ,

when you use ISPU to detect anomalies, you are searching for differences in the movements between the normal functioning of the device and a faulty one. This means that you can also manage to detect a problem that the other two methods are not able to detect, like a strange movement on one of the axis.
at the moment, there are no industrial project available, but I think there are people already working on it =)

Niccolò

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @M.Mardini ,

when you use ISPU to detect anomalies, you are searching for differences in the movements between the normal functioning of the device and a faulty one. This means that you can also manage to detect a problem that the other two methods are not able to detect, like a strange movement on one of the axis.
at the moment, there are no industrial project available, but I think there are people already working on it =)

Niccolò