cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding, AEK-COM-GNSST31. How to access the $PSTMSBASM message for r ionosphere and troposphere correction?

Max VIZZINI
ST Employee

This message is not supported in the TESEO LIV3F module .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Max VIZZINI
ST Employee

These are the User Manuals where there is information about $PSTMSBASM

just type $PSTMSBASM  in the search box of www.st.com

At page 98 on the following manual you will find some description of it for Teseo III chip

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/group1/26/c2/9b/50/db/3c/4f/e1/DM00495927/files/DM00495927.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00495927.pdf 

$PSTMSBASM is a message to be sent to SBS engine and there are the following return messages:

• In case of no errors, the $PSTMSBASMOK message is returned
  • In case of errors, the error message $PSTMSBASMERROR is returned

0693W00000FBlAPQA1.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DCast.4
Associate

Thank you Max for your fast response.

You are right, I was unable to obtain the $PSTMSBASM message, although I got the $PSTMSBASMSG what is the difference between the two? And I don't find any information about the last, where should I look?

Max VIZZINI
ST Employee

These are the User Manuals where there is information about $PSTMSBASM

just type $PSTMSBASM  in the search box of www.st.com

At page 98 on the following manual you will find some description of it for Teseo III chip

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/group1/26/c2/9b/50/db/3c/4f/e1/DM00495927/files/DM00495927.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00495927.pdf 

$PSTMSBASM is a message to be sent to SBS engine and there are the following return messages:

• In case of no errors, the $PSTMSBASMOK message is returned
  • In case of errors, the error message $PSTMSBASMERROR is returned

0693W00000FBlAPQA1.png

DCast.4
Associate

I guess the message $PSTMSBASMSG the sensor sends, has the objective to be delivered to another Teseo, working in mode base station and rover.

So there is no way to decode the SBAS messages? More explicitly, the sbas frame.

I am asking this because I'm working in a thesis about DGPS, I'm using Teseo, and the correction's SBAS was a must, so I really need to understand what I can get from your sensor.

The image represent the information received from the sensor, with the message $PSTMSBASMSG.

0693W00000FBlKUQA1.png