STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! #error cpstm8 FlexLM System clock has been set back

i'm trying to build a project and appers the message below.i already checked the files date, reinstalled, cleaned registry.don't know what else to do..How can I fix that?!  ----------- Project miami - STM8 Cosmic - Configuration Debug -------------Re...

STM8S/A Standard peripheral library usable for STM8L?

I have a new design that uses an STM8L151 and I was wondering if the STM8S/A Standard peripheral library can be used to design the code for it.I do realise that at least the stm8s.h should be modified, but can it be used at all?

TIM1 registers read errata

Posted on January 09, 2017 at 10:00 So, info in reference manual is irrelevant? The read should be always done as: ; Read Seq_1 ld A, TIM1_REGH; ld XL, TIM1_REGL;�?�?�? ? Will the following sequences lead to incorrect results? ; ...

0690X00000605XvQAI.png

Resolved! STM8S001J3: Unable to communicate with the device

I am trying to program the STM8S001J3 microcontroller, on a custom board. I am using ST Visual Programmer tool for flashing the program but I’m running into the following error continuously.I have tried using both ST-Link/V2(A) and ST-Link/V2(A) ISOL...

samruddhi_daithankar_0-1720694091131.png samruddhi_daithankar_1-1720694091159.png

Resolved! Documentation/Path for learning STM8S

Hello community,I'm looking for materials to learn STM8S programming.I searched on the internet but I couldn't find anything. Can you recommend me any documents or links to learn, please?Thank you all!

Minh by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 11 kudos

Unable to generate a PWM pulse

I am using the ST discovery board, which has STM8S003K3. I have written a code that generates a PWM pulse when ADC senses that the input voltage is higher than a threshold value. I have tested this program with a Potentiometer and verified the wavefo...

COMPILATION PROBLEM - "symbol multiply defined"

Posted on October 31, 2013 at 10:13   I am using STM8S 105C^Discovery with a Windows 8 Laptop. I tried to compile some example codes using Cosmic C Compiler with an Evaluation Key, but I got some errors.  Here is the message I got ===================...

ebotsmith by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos