cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Marking Decoder

PKohl
Associate

Hello together,

is there any part marking decoder for STM devices ? like Micron Technology or TI have.

Best Regards

Patrick

4 REPLIES 4
PKohl
Associate

ist about the device S2-LPQTR, there is no part marking in the Datasheet. Is that the correct part ? The (Q) on the part marking is not there. Or means the letter (Q) the package ? for QFN ?

DA1
Associate II

I see you posted in 2019 and there is no answer yet (2023) , that means STMicroelectronics has no such tool to lookup markings, and I beleive no one at STMicroelectronics knows either. It is amazing how the obvious becomes a mystery.

@DA1 This is not a correct conclusion, as ST has data to clarify questions about component markings. However, this data is internal and is not published.

As for the original question from @PKohl about the Q in the S2-LPQTR marking, it was indeed overlooked, but I'll answer it anyway, perhaps it will help future readers. The order codes for the S2-LP can be found on the product website under Sample & Buy, the Q does not appear in the marking:

• S2-LPCBQTR (marking S2CB)
  • S2-LPQTR (marking S2LP)
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
DA1
Associate II

Thank you for your help.