cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone implemented code using Numerical Recipes in C++?

LHaze
Associate II

I've been using some of the routines (numerical integration of ODEs using B-S routine with polynomial extrapolation) for years on Microsoft C++, with great success. However, when I even include the nr.h file, I get errors saying that "template" is an unknown type. Suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

You haven't said what development environment/compiler you're using, but it's pretty obvious that either it's only a C and not a C++ compiler, or it does both but doesn't know that you're giving it C++ source. I use the GNU compilers, standalone without an integrated development environment, and for that you'd need to invoke arm-none-eabi-g++ instead of arm-none-eabi-gcc (assuming because you're here that you're compiling for ARM chips) but I'm guessing that information isn't going to help you much.

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

​Hi @LHaze​ 

In order your post reach relevant people, could you please specify on which MCU platform you are working ?

Thx

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.