cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Configuration - ISRs - Headers

ssk
Associate II
Posted on March 19, 2015 at 11:59

I have configured few interrupts using Application Configuration -> ISRs (under SPC OSAL Component). I have multiple header files which I supplied to the 'Headers' parameter under 'ISRs'. I have provided 4 different header files. For another interrupt, I want one more header file. When I try to add one more file i.e. 5th one, the SPC5Studio IDE hangs (initially shows busy but later changes to 'not responding' and can not be exited). Is ther limit for no of header files for ISRs? Why is this issue?

Thanks.

Mike.

#interrupts---headers
16 REPLIES 16
Nickname2551_O
Associate III
Posted on March 19, 2015 at 13:59

Hi Mike,

You're right there is a problem in the regular expression used to discriminate good and wrong list of header files.

I've found a solution and we are going to deliver it to you asap.

BR

Philippe

Nickname2551_O
Associate III
Posted on March 20, 2015 at 07:58

Hi,

Waiting for a definitive solution to your headers file problem, you can try replacing the regular expression in your OSAL component plugin,

Located in

C:\SPC5Studio\eclipse\plugins\org.chibios.spc5.components.osal.

<yourplatform>

\plugin.xml

</p>

Here is the proposed substitution:

<property

brief=''Comma separated list of headers to be included in the ISRs module other than components.h.''

editable=''true''

name=''Headers''

regex

=''^$|^([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*))|^(([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*),)+([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*)))$

''

required=''false''

type=''string''>

</property>

instead of:

<property

brief=''Comma separated list of headers to be included in the ISRs module other than components.h.''

editable=''true''

name=''Headers''

regex

=''^([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*(|\.h,[a-zA-Z_]))*\.h)*$

''

required=''false''

type=''string''>

</property>

After this substitution, please restart your SPC5Studio with the –clean option for this time only.

For example from a CMD tool:

> cd C:\SPC5Studio\eclipse

> SPC5Studio.exe -clean

Hope this helps

BR

Philippe
ssk
Associate II
Posted on March 24, 2015 at 16:13

Hello Philippe,

Thanks for the clarifications. I understand that plugin.xml from all the folders (as mentioned by you) need this modifications. There are 9 such folders. Please confirm.

Thanks.

Mike.

Nickname2551_O
Associate III
Posted on March 25, 2015 at 09:08

Hello Mike,

If you want you can modify only the plugin corresponding to the platform you are actually using. Others are useless if you don't use them.

Please note that an updated version will be published today or tomorrow.

Best regards

Philippe

ssk
Associate II
Posted on March 26, 2015 at 12:18

Thanks Philippe for the updates. Look forward to receive the updated version sooner!

Mike.

ssk
Associate II
Posted on March 30, 2015 at 08:42

Hello Philippe,

As per your instructions, I tried modifying the plugin.xml for my SPC component but looks that it is not working. Please find attached images for the same.

Look forward to your earliest reply.

Thanks.

Mike.

Attachments :

ST_SPC_ISR_Headers_plugin_error_01.png : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006HtZc&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000aRu%2FHdndscXbptKlqUtaHwsQu_6ifpW3ht227lHjUheO6bo&asPdf=false

ST_SPC_ISR_Headers_plugin_error_02.png : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006HtV1&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000aQt%2F2E6By9zJzq821jk5jC8AeknzsJ8tmMaCLie0EVu_vC8&asPdf=false
Nickname2551_O
Associate III
Posted on March 30, 2015 at 10:21

Hello Mike,

I think that there is just a missing '' character at the end of the regex line:

regex=''^$|^([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*))|^(([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*),)+([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*)))$

''

Could you please confirm?

BR

Philippe

Posted: Monday, March 30, 2015 8:42 AM

Subject: Application Configuration - ISRs - Headers

Hello Philippe,

As per your instructions, I tried modifying the plugin.xml for my SPC component but looks that it is not working. Please find attached images for the same.

Look forward to your earliest reply.

Thanks.

Mike.

ssk
Associate II
Posted on March 30, 2015 at 10:50

It is there Philippe. Please see attached plugin.xml file.

Mike.

Attachments :

plugin.xml : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006Hta0&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000aRy%2Friwl_Gw7PhxDq2kFTUIWe7ReQqOrRIuSQgkdA_pQ4iU&asPdf=false
Nickname2551_O
Associate III
Posted on March 30, 2015 at 10:55

Yes Mike, but in line 177, there are two equals sign, where you should have only one.

Please replace line 177 by this line:

regex=''^$|^([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*))|^(([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*),)+([a-zA-Z_]([a-zA-Z0-9_\-/]*\.h[a-zA-Z_]*)))$''

... and let me know.

BR

Philippe