cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-cube-display example on Nucleo-U575ZI-Q with X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1

ASimo.3
Associate II

I am attempting to get the display example running on a nucleo board. I am following this document:

um2787-getting-started-with-the-xcubedisplay-stm32cube-expansion-package-stmicroelectronics.pdf

I am getting the following issues and I don't know how to resolve them:

0693W00000WIKiRQAX.pngI tried to click the resolve button but it resulted in more yellow triagles and this when I closed the component selector.

0693W00000WIKhYQAX.pngThe document doesn't describe what to do if it doesn't go as planned. It also describes the setup for a different Eval board. However it states both in the start of the document and on the webpage for the display expansion that this should work for the nucleo board. I'm fairly new to STs tools so I have no idea how to resolve these. Any help is greatly appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
ASimo.3
Associate II

I wanted to come back and update this for anyone who found there way here. Don't waste your time with the simple examples, TouchGFX is much more complex and requires a bit of C++ knowledge, but has way more functionality, Also the examples there work! With the nucleo and the display eval boards.

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/touchgfxdesigner.html