cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wed Sep 21, 2022 09:51:24: An error occurred while retrieving GDI features: gdi-error [40201]: Can't access configuration database Wed Sep 21, 2022 09:57:29: Couldn't find STM8S003F3 in the list of supported MCUs. How i solve this problem?

Jackson1
Associate

I'm using IAR 1.42.3

And I'm using Discovery kit with STM8S003K3 MCU.

I try to use the debug of Discovery kit in IAR but don't work.

When i use the ST Visual Develop using cosmic the debug works so good.

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Jackson, to the community!

STM8S003K3 is included in the list of supported STM8 for the current version of IAR. If you do not have an outdated or limited version of IAR, you should contact IAR.

Does that answer your question for the time being?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I see you are using IAR 1.42.3, the current version is 3.11. You probably need to upgrade to the new version.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Jackson1
Associate

Hi @Peter BENSCH​  thank you for answer my question. 🙂

I will to upgrade to the new version.

Have you upgraded it? I am waiting for your reply and till then I will visit https://letsgradeit.com/question/best-compare-and-contrast-essay-topics/ here because I want to know what are the best compare and contrast essay topics regarding my school project and after reading it, I will come back over here again and I hope someone replied my question answer.