cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Cosmic C compiler

enis_isik
Associate II

Hello,

I am trying to start a new project on a STM8s003K3 discovery kit, i have downloaded and installed STVD without a problem but I can't download Cosmic C Compiler. The download link in the Cosmic site is not working, I have tried anything I can think of (changing DNS settings, resetting IP, checking host file) to fix timeout error thinking the problem was on my end but I can't download it on another pc connected to another WiFi either so I think it is the download link which is broken. Any ideas what might be the issue? If this is unfixable there any other opensource compiler for stm8s?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
enis_isik
Associate II

Yes, I did test it with another browser, it is still the same. It seems like the problem is my location afterall.

Thank you again for your fast replies.

Best regards,

Enis

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, I just checked it again - works fine. You just have to enter your data on this website and then you will be redirected to the website with the actual and current download (Windows EXE, about 24MB).

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
enis_isik
Associate II

Thank you for your response, I tried the link you provided but again I got "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" error. If it's working fine for you, can there be a problem about the region I am at? I can't really think of anything else.

Sicerely,

Enis

Have you ever tested another browser?

Otherwise, it must have something to do with your location or IP and access seems to be blocked somewhere along the route. Unfortunately, this cannot be determined from the outside, but you can check the route with tools like tracert.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
enis_isik
Associate II

Yes, I did test it with another browser, it is still the same. It seems like the problem is my location afterall.

Thank you again for your fast replies.

Best regards,

Enis

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

OK, if the problem is solved, although perhaps not to your complete satisfaction, please click Accept as Solution. This will help other users find that answer faster.

BTW: you can always post a solution to your problem here in the thread later if you have found it, other users with the same problem would certainly be pleased.

Regards
/Peter