STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PWM input capture

Posted on March 17, 2010 at 08:23Hello, I'm attempting to design a stabilization system for a hobby level RC-UAV, using stm8s Discovery dev board. Right Now I'm just trying to get the mcu to: 1)Capture the input signals on-time and off-time, and sto...

VDDA for ADC use

Posted on March 26, 2010 at 18:00Looking over the schematic for the Discovery I notice VDDA is tied to VDD via a inductor and 2 capacitors, if I want to use the ADC to have a VDDA of 3.3-3.6V  and have the STM8s using 5V do I need to disconnect any ...

ST-Link requires admin rights...?

Posted on March 03, 2010 at 09:11hi all, apparently the ST-Link requires admin rights to allow program/debug. Specifically I observed that I can only program the STM8 ''Discovery Kit'' from my admin account, not the one with restricted access. Is th...

georg23 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3in1 eval kit

Posted on March 11, 2010 at 16:56hiya, just received this trying to get the stm32 board going with the dev tools......simple questions as doc is very lite. download etc is via st-link or usb on the stm32 eval baord ? trying to run this from virtual...

davo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos