STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery vs ST-LINK

Posted on August 03, 2010 at 08:19 Hello. I've read on another forum that the Discovery board has the incomplete version of ST-LINK that can program only s105c6 and nothing else via SWIM. Please confirm or deny this information. Can Di...

anickol by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uart 2

Posted on June 03, 2010 at 11:55Hi there, I spent the entire day yesterday trying yet again to get the sample code (UM0884) to compile. For some reason I am struggling to understand the code that has been written as a worked example, there seems to ...

STM8 Discovery - Hyperterminal example trouble

Posted on May 12, 2010 at 17:27Dear friends,I'd like to know whether someone has assembled and tested the hyperterminal application example on STM8 discovery demo board, using the ST232 driver IC.I've done that but the hyperterminal doesn't communic...

spiovan9 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

sttoolset.exe software unpack problem

Posted on July 03, 2010 at 02:10Just got a Discovery kit, downloaded the sttoolsset.exe. Ran the exe, hit the next button on the wiz, the package starts to unpack. Than an error msg pops up saying the exe is corrupt. Tried several down loads and two...

dj2399 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S Discovery + TSL + LED dimming possible?

Posted on July 06, 2010 at 15:53Hello, I'm trying to dim a LED with the touch sensor on the STM8S Discovery board. After a touch the LED begins to dim until it's dark, but it should stop dimming, if I take my finger away again. This action is not r...

anja by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos