STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sttoolset.exe software unpack problem

Posted on July 03, 2010 at 02:10Just got a Discovery kit, downloaded the sttoolsset.exe. Ran the exe, hit the next button on the wiz, the package starts to unpack. Than an error msg pops up saying the exe is corrupt. Tried several down loads and two...

dj2399 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S Discovery + TSL + LED dimming possible?

Posted on July 06, 2010 at 15:53Hello, I'm trying to dim a LED with the touch sensor on the STM8S Discovery board. After a touch the LED begins to dim until it's dark, but it should stop dimming, if I take my finger away again. This action is not r...

anja by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

where to find STM8S standard firmware library online help

Posted on March 06, 2010 at 19:25Hello, where do I find the ''stm8s_fwlib_um.chm'' file? In the user manual document 16499.pdf is in chapter 3.1.2 the description for the STM8S standard firmware library online help. But that file isn't in the firmwa...

strange STVD behaviour

Posted on June 30, 2010 at 05:59Just to save you some wasted time, I have discouvered a strange STVD behaviour I would like to share with you. I have compiled and run the ADC application (uses timer and A/D).  I managed to do this using both the Cos...

UART2_RX_IRQHandler

Posted on June 30, 2010 at 18:38Dear friends, I've implemented a sort of tiny PC datalogger via RS232 based on the Discovery board and an ST232 serial interface. It is only 2 ADC channels + 4 DIN + 4DOUT. The sampling time is 15 ms but this is becau...

0690X00000603OFQAY.jpg
spiovan9 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

floating point library

Posted on June 23, 2010 at 07:25I have to use floating point functions in my application; sqrt, sin, cos, atan. I have included <math.h>, so the source files compile.  I am using STVD with the Cosmic toolset. How do I tell the environment to link th...

STM8S105x - remote control ''RECEIVER'' driver

Posted on June 16, 2010 at 13:11Hi All, Am new to STM8 family! Is there a driver already implemented for NEC remote control receiver, using TIMER functions? I use STM8S105x Discovery board and have fitted a remote sensor on port PC6. If there is a r...

selva by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

.bsct and .ubsct segments

Posted on June 12, 2010 at 10:25Hello everyone,I'm a student from Italy and I'm working on a project in which the testing platform is an STM8S-Discovery board.I developed my project with no problem but now, after few modifications to improve the per...