STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Errors STVD

Posted on February 04, 2011 at 17:32Hello, can you help me?I can not build any code with STVD.I installed COSMIC compiler 32K.every time he gives me the following error message:----------- Project stm8s105 - STM8 Cosmic - Configuration Debug -------...

nad by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

comunication between color sensor and stm8s-discovery with i2c

Posted on February 01, 2011 at 16:09Hi!I want that stm8s-discovery read color  using a color sensor (ADJD-S371-QR999).I use i2c protocol in this way:I2C_GenerateSTART(ENABLE);    while(!I2C_CheckEvent(I2C_EVENT_MASTER_START_SENT));</span></div>     ...

Issue the command BRES and register ITC->ISPR

Posted on January 31, 2011 at 05:04why reset command BRES does not work one bit of the register ITC->ISPR (does not reset the bit) in the simulator works in real mcu does not work. - However, the command BSET works in the simulator and in mcu --- e...

I2C Discovery Board

Posted on January 03, 2011 at 09:49Hi,I'm trying to write a driver for i2c communication for the Stm8L discovery board.After the Start (Master mode) is generated if I try to send an adress nothing happens and the i2c clock is hung at low level.I an ...

jfelix by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Int2str function improvement

Posted on June 15, 2010 at 17:25Dear friends, this improved version of the ''int2str'' function will solve a bug present in the original version provided with the hyperterminal example though it is used nowhere in that example. I'm working on an app...

spiovan9 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8L-Discovery_Dev.zip Where can I get a copy

Posted on January 14, 2011 at 12:56Just started to work using the STM8L-Discovery board, all the user manuals say download STM8L-Discovery_Dev.zip?????? Where in the ST site is it?  Rik, Cambridge. ENGLAND

rik by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos