STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Switch the STM8L152 the sys clock source for HSI to LSI

Posted on February 12, 2011 at 04:39I can change the sys clock source from  HSI to LSI success in the debug mode with ST_LINK in  the   IDE   Iar for stm8. But  it can't success  when abort the  debug mode.  i need a help,someone can  help me. This ...

STM8S SWIM Protocol

Posted on March 30, 2011 at 09:42HiI need to upgrade the flash image in the STM8S via a primary ST microprocessor. I am going to use the SWIM protocol to do this upgrade.Is the any sample SWIM software which i may use to implement my driver or port ...

output clock

Posted on April 02, 2011 at 14:41hello,please tell me how can I program a output clock for another sequential circuit outside #external-clock #timer #cco

nad by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging The STM8L-Discovery

Posted on March 29, 2011 at 19:21There is actually 20 ''STM8S-Discovery'' in our classroom lab that works well with STVD debugger.  All message in this forum about debugging issue with ''STM8L Discovery'' using STVD suggest to try other computer as ...

normand by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SM8S105 Flash Image(please help urgent)

Posted on March 29, 2011 at 15:42HiI am designing my code using the STM8S Discovery.When using the Cosmic compiler i get the following files generated after compiling(no debug).stvd_project_dtd416.elf       (29KB)stvd_project_dtd416.lkf       (3KB)s...

String commands

Posted on March 16, 2011 at 15:51HiIm using the STM8S discovery kit together with the standard firmware libraries. I need to use string functions such as strtok(). How do i get these functions to work in this environment. Including string.h wont wor...

Internal Clock in assembler

Posted on March 24, 2011 at 00:55Where can I find assembler code example on how to configure STM8l Discovery internal clock (HIS) for 16mhz Regards N.R.

normand by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S Touch Sensing Library v2.3.1 & Raisonance tools

Posted on March 15, 2011 at 07:03I am trying out the new STM8S TSL v2.3.1 and it failed to compile the library source files.It fail on all the TSL source files with error message as below (same for other files). What can I do to resolve the issue?Us...

kfleong by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

beeper again

Posted on November 12, 2010 at 20:36I am suing hyperterminal.c and beep.co and I set AFR7 to alternate = beep.  The problem is when I turn the beeper on at 2Khz I do not get anything on PD4.  Should I  deinitialize Timer 2?  I tried but there is no ...

carnett1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos