STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with External intetrupt flag clearing

Posted on March 19, 2018 at 00:25Hello guys.I've recently downloaded ST standard libraries for stm8s series and working with the functions.In cube mx version when we called an interrupt the callback function automatically was executed and after that...

stm8 cosmic problem on stvd

Posted on June 14, 2016 at 11:12Hi friendsI'm new with stm8 microcontrollers, i have download st peripheral library and stm8 cosmic free compiler. after building project i see this errors:--------------------------- Project 5 - STM8 Cosmic - Configu...

Which libraries should I add to the project?

Posted on March 16, 2018 at 20:36Hello.I'm trying to get started with stm8s series with IAR compiler that I'm not very good at.So for the first project just trying to on and off a single LED to see if everything is ok or not.I used Keil before this ...

Resolved! Failed to start GDB.

Posted on March 13, 2018 at 10:20I have been using ST Visual develop for months, with the same MCU: STM8L, compiling and debugging with no problem.Then yesterday I started getting a message to say that it can't start GDB :Starting debug session... -...

space attribute conflict

Posted on March 13, 2018 at 09:20Development credentials:IDE: STVDMCU: STM8AF6226COMPILER: COSMIC CXSTM8During code compilation, space attribute conflict error arises as below;#error cpstm8 source\os.c:48(51) space attribute conflictWhat is the reas...

Resolved! Erroneous result in arithmetic operations

Posted on March 08, 2018 at 16:29Hi all,I'm developing an application (PROJECT) for a STM8S208RB (128k flash) that was using around 100kB of flash and I have added recently a new library (LIBRARY) that has increased memory usage up yo 120kBof flash....

Clock Switching Problem

Posted on March 13, 2018 at 19:14Hi all,I'm using STM8l052R8 MCU.I'm trying to switch the clock from HSI to LSI but I can't. this is my code:{CLK_DeInit(); //deinitiate clock CLK_SYSCLKSourceSwitchCmd(ENABLE); //enable switchingCLK_LSICmd(ENABLE); /...

Resolved! Section Boundary Crossing linker error

Posted on March 06, 2018 at 17:23Hi all,I'm developing an application (PROJECT) for a STM8S208RB (128k flash) that was using around 100kB of flash. Now I have added a new library (LIBRARY) that has increased memory usage to 120kB of flash.Now, when ...

no operation when no connection ST-linker/v2 debugger

Posted on March 06, 2018 at 10:58Hello, I'm STM8S user.my ask is why that mcu is no operation when no connection of st-link debugger.If i'm doing downloading the Hex file in the mcu, so mcu is operating, But ejecting the st-link debugger at the PC,m...