cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F4 Discovery LED7

MDaya.2
Associate II

Hello everyone, I use stm32f4 discovery. I want to communication of mpu6050 sensor with I2C. When I push to run button Led 7 is burning. Why is that. ?  Give me comment .Thankss

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @MDaya.2 , 

Make sure that you are using the correct static address , respect the max frequency for I2C communication , ..

Try to debug and set breakpoints .
I suggest you use an oscilloscope to check SDA and SCL behavior.

Could you please provide more details about your project ?

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @MDaya.2 , 

Make sure that you are using the correct static address , respect the max frequency for I2C communication , ..

Try to debug and set breakpoints .
I suggest you use an oscilloscope to check SDA and SCL behavior.

Could you please provide more details about your project ?

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

@MDaya.2 you also asked why LD7 is lit, but this is also mentioned in UM1472, section 6.3:

USB LD7: green LED indicates when VBUS is present on CN5 and is connected to PA9 of the STM32F407VGT6.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.