cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing lepton camera with stm32f103c8t6

IoT_learner
Associate

I am trying to capture image from flir lepton 3.5 thermal camera module using STM32F103C8T6 to read raw pixel data and convert them to temperature values. I am not receiving the raw data properly. 

// Select the Lepton 3.5 module by pulling the CS pin low
HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOA, GPIO_PIN_4, GPIO_PIN_RESET);

SPIx_Write(0x00);
  SPIx_Read();
  HAL_Delay(10);

// Deselect the Lepton 3.5 module by pulling the CS pin high
  HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOA, GPIO_PIN_4, GPIO_PIN_SET);
This is the code snippet i am using to capture image. I am not using any particular library for this camera, using only hal drivers. If we need to use lepton library please attach its github link. Please help to get the proper correct raw data from the camera. The image captured also is been attached below. 
3 REPLIES 3
Pavel A.
Evangelist III
IoT_learner
Associate

I need a library for lepton 3.5 camera module to use in stm32cube IDE to interface. Thank you in advance for the help

This looks like a perfect task for a Fiverr freelancer. Do you need help also with formulating and writing the task description? I've just asked the free Microsoft Bing AI, and it produced the following:

Here is a task description for a Fiverr freelancer to make a library for lepton 3.5 camera module to use in stm32cube IDE:

Title: Create a library for Lepton 3.5 camera module to use in STM32Cube IDE

Description: I am looking for an experienced developer who can create a library for the Lepton 3.5 camera module that can be used in STM32Cube IDE. The library should be able to interface with the Lepton 3.5 camera module and provide access to its features such as image capture and processing. The library should be well-documented and easy to use.

Deliverables:

• A fully functional library for the Lepton 3.5 camera module that can be used in STM32Cube IDE.
  • The library should be well-documented and easy to use.

Skills Required:

• Experience with STM32Cube IDE.
  • Experience with Lepton 3.5 camera module.
  • Experience with image processing.

Enjoy.