cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant download anything

matpat
Associate

I didn't get an email with the download link for stm32cubeIDE and after i made and account, the "Get Software" section went absolutely blank. Why are you making your products so annoying to use?

4 REPLIES 4
Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @matpat - I can replicate your issue and have created an internal ticket.

Would you mind telling me which specific version and OS compatibility you are looking for?
You are also welcome to send me a PM with this information, and I will get a download link for you. 

Best regards,
Laurids

Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hi again @matpat,

Once you are logged in and are on the stm32cubeide site, keep the "get software" in view and wait for about 10 seconds. The software selection should then appear.

I have requested that this process is optimized for faster loading. 

If you are still having issues, reach out and we will find a solution. 

Best regards,
Laurids

Hi Laurids,

I'm also seeing this same behavior. The "Get Software" section is populated before I log in, but after I log in, nothing ever shows up underneath "Get Software". I've tried waiting much longer than 10 seconds, but still nothing.

I'm trying to get the RPM for the latest version 1.14.0.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I finally figured it out. My page would bounce up and down at times, and I guess that was throwing off the rendering. You just have to wait and wait and make sure the page doesn't move at all while "Get Software" is in view.

I'm not the guy, but i'm trying to get it for windows