cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The STM32MP157 is configured for ADC acquisition within the M4 core, and the ADC data is carried using the DMA method. It turns out that the sample rate and the sampled data are correct when debugging with the development board MCU start-up method Debug,

ybai.2
Associate

kh_placeholder.pngThe two graphs above are the data obtained from different cores. The left side is the MCU method start, the sampling rate is 1.6M, the acquisition of 1KHz signal, the acquisition of 1600 points is correct; the right side is the EMMC from the A7 core start ADC in M4, the acquisition of only about 600 points, the sampling rate is obviously wrong. The output of the data in the above two ways is the same, both are serial printouts

Translated with DeepL

2 REPLIES 2
Jayden Cai
Associate II

Post deleted to adhere community guidelines.

Thank you for your reply, there is nothing wrong with the ADC and DMA parameters. I just tried booting the M4 program directly using Uboot and found the same problem; then I changed the kernel boot method to SD card boot and then nothing changed either. I'm wondering if the A7 core is affected by the other interrupt vectors in the A7 core when starting M4?