cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MuRata CMWX1ZZABZ Variants

latkinso42
Associate

Hi,

Many of the MuRata CMWX1ZZABZ variant support "Opne MCU" such as the -078 variant; meaning the STM32 chip is programmable. Appearently some do not have the "Open MCU" feature even though they use an STM32. Was hoping someone could clear why this is the case or at least provide which variant allow programming via ST CUBE MX etc.

-Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @latkinso42 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

That depends on the implementation of our third party. So, it will be a good idea to ask this question on this Forum.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @latkinso42 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

That depends on the implementation of our third party. So, it will be a good idea to ask this question on this Forum.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

As @STTwo-32 said, this has nothing to do with ST - it's all down to Murata - so you need to ask Murata (or your Murata distributor) this question.

AFAIK, all of the CMWX1ZZABZ variants do allow you to re-program the STM32.

But you really need to confirm with Murata.

latkinso42
Associate

Thanks STTwo-32 and to Andrew Neil too!

Yet when I try to join the forum, it requires that I have purchased the product first and give a serial number.

Rather a chicken and egg, or catch 22 situation since I am try to find out "which" one to buy!

Thanks Anyway!

Speak to your Murata and/or distributor rep ...

Other contact options:

AndrewNeil_0-1717623135035.png