cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication through Lora with STM32L0

MVega.1
Associate

Hello, I would like you to help me to communicate two microcontrollers (The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery kit LoRa/Sigfox module (Murata) using Lorawan, I was researching and looking at some libraries that were an expansion for Lorawan. But I don't know how to use them. I was trying to get the USART to work but I couldn't get it to transmit information. I don't know if anyone knows where I can start. Also if I need to use the libraries to communicate the microprocessors or if I can communicate without using the libraries, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

For point-to-point communication via LoRa, without ​a gateway or LoRaWAN, look at the Ping Pong example.

One might want to get things working with HAL and Semtech code and then look at more register level implementation.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I will try it, Thank you.

Hello,

Title: "Custom Join Request On LoRaWAN End Node, STM32L0"

I want to make my end node will send join request to the gateway continuously in every five second.

My goal is send join request continuously until end node connected to the gateway and if connection is break after join with server, then again send join request contiguously.

I use the SX1276 module which uses the STM32L series microcontroller for my project.
How can I modify my code for this.

Thank you in advance.