Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX : Elevator System

APate.18
Associate III

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently working on an elevator project and have outlined a few key requirements that need to be implemented. For your reference, I have attached a link to a YouTube video that illustrates these requirements clearly.

Ref Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8rWm0xfuKA

Here are the specific requirements:

1. Floor Index Movement: The floor index should move in the manner demonstrated in the video. This includes smooth transitions and precise updates to the current floor display as the elevator moves between floors.

2. Door Animation: Upon tapping on a floor, an animation should be triggered, simulating the elevator doors opening and closing. This animation should be similar to the one shown in the video.

Please take a moment to review the video and let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification on these requirements.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your feedback and suggestions on how we can best implement these features.

Best regards,

14 REPLIES 14

"Please confirm for me. Have you taken two images: one is a horizontal box with a down arrow (building image) and the other is a green box (floor)?"

From Two image you have used startMoveAnimation API for Green Box(Floor) ?

APate18_0-1717479785147.png

APate18_1-1717479857420.png

I have tried to use mentioned API but getting some error for linking file.

Please let me know if we needed to add some header file 

You need to check the checkmark for moveAnimator in TouchGFX designer like I mentioned before.

unsigned_char_array_0-1717486384299.pngLet me know if this helps. If not please test if it works in TouchGFX Simulator first and show the entire error message.

Kudo posts if you have the same problem and kudo replies if the solution works.
Click "Accept as Solution" if a reply solved your problem. If no solution was posted please answer with your own.
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Also, you can insert code by clicking on this icon:

GaetanGodart_0-1717488267882.png

It is way easier to review code this way rather than screenshoots.

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @APate.18 ,

Have you been able to move forward with your project?

If one of the previous comment helped you solve your issue, I invite you to select it as "best answer".

If you are still encountering problems, I invite you to give us more information so we can help you.

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)