cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746G-DISCO, Button

AD�?b
Senior

How can I disable the TRIGGER / Click button by switching the TRIGGER / Toggle button?

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Karl!

I have another problem. There is an engine. I want to turn on and off with one button. Where I press the engine is spinning. When I release the button, the engine stops.

If I set the TRIGGER / Toggle button as I turn the factorial rotates, as the shutdown stops. This is not what I mean as I wrote above.

Can it be set to work as I want?

Karl Yamashita
Lead II

Hi AD,

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to ask for? Maybe rephrase it again?

I think i got the first paragraph. You have an image of an engine that rotates while the button is pressed and when the button is released the image of the engine stops rotating. Is that correct? I have no idea what you mean in the second paragraph.

If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.

What you wrote is OK.

In the second paragraph I wrote as I did now. I don't want to.

I think i got the first paragraph. You have an image of an engine that rotates while the button is pressed and when the button is released the image of the engine stops rotating. Is that correct?

That's it !!!