cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScrollList only snapping Top/Left

sndstrm
Associate

Currently I'm designing a UI using TouchGFX and like the ease of use. But there are some limitations:

A ScrollList can only snap in the topmost (leftmost in horizontal mode) position, if not circular. I've designed dropdown menus, where due to limited place the scrolllist has to be above the box. So the snapping should be on the bottom for those.

For a list with 3 items visible above the box, you can scroll down, so only one item is shown, there will be two items space between the box and the last visible item.

So I'm missing a checkbox/option menu where I can select the scroll direction for those lists. It seems like there is no real workaround available via other API functions.

Correct alignment when all items are shown:

0693W00000SvZv8QAF.pngWrong alignment when scrolled upwards:0693W00000SvZvDQAV.png

2 REPLIES 2
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello sndstrm,

Indeed it's not possible with a scrollList item. However it's possible with a scrollWhell when playing with the selected Item Offset.

0693W00000UnJCOQA3.pngCan you try with that ?

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
wired
Senior III

If you try ScrollWheel, just be aware that when you stop scrolling, you will get a SelectedItemCallback even if you haven't done a keypress on an item. See here. There is no differentiation between the SelectedItem callback and the AnimateTo callback.