cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scroll list inside scroll list

BhavyaSri
Associate II

Hi,

Currently I'm using touchgfx for designing screens for my Monochrome LCD (doesn't support Touch functionality). I'm using scroll list feature for displaying multiple items in one screen and use external button to scroll through them. Currently I should have scrolling of elements inside scroll list. Which feature can I use to get this?

For Example(below image), in below image Text1 and its corresponding Val1, Text2-Val2 and when user selects Enum1, I want a new scroll list to display EVal1, EVal2, EVal3 and Eval4. For displaying in same window for its enums which feature shall I use?

Thanks,

BhavyaEnum.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GGODA
Associate II

Hello @BhavyaSri ,

If you only want to display the "mini" scroll list one at a time (so never showing at the same time EVals of Text 1 and of text2), then you can just keep your main scroll list and add a secondary one.
When clicking on TextX, set the secondary scroll list at the correct position, set it visible and display the values inside of it.

I do not fully understand what you want to do so this is the best I can do right now.

If this answers your question, I invite you to select it as "best answer", otherwise I invite you to give us more information.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GGODA
Associate II

Hello @BhavyaSri ,

If you only want to display the "mini" scroll list one at a time (so never showing at the same time EVals of Text 1 and of text2), then you can just keep your main scroll list and add a secondary one.
When clicking on TextX, set the secondary scroll list at the correct position, set it visible and display the values inside of it.

I do not fully understand what you want to do so this is the best I can do right now.

If this answers your question, I invite you to select it as "best answer", otherwise I invite you to give us more information.

Regards,