cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll List in TouchGFX Designer

Shivani
Senior

Hello,

I am using a STM32H745XIH6 Discovery Board with the external display of resolution 480 x 480.

I need an infinite scroll list with the values should be filled incrementally for each item.

The scroll List should be filled with positive values to negative values.

For example: item_Index 0 = 1000;

item_Index 1 = 900;

...................item_Index 10 = 0;

item_Index 11 = -100;

........item_Index 21 = -2100;

But unfortunately I can only take the positive values i.e 0,10,20......

Help me in this regards!

Thank you..

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Shivani ,

TouchGFX will only render the widgets and elements that are inside the display dimensions. So, even if you could define negative values, you still needed to shift the items of your scroll list to bring them inside the visible area, and you can do this now without the negative values. 
You can find a very similar behavior explained in TouchGFX Tutorial 4 .

I hope this helps you, don't hesitate to ask more questions

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hii @Mohammad MORADI ESFAHANIASL ,

I need to use the 3 scroll lists so that one's and ten's place of the digit will be scrolled with the 20 values increments in scrollList1 and the hundred's place will be scrolled with the scrollList2. and the thousand's place and the ten thousand's place will be scrolled in scrollList3.

What I need is how the next value can be seen without the scrolling the widget?

Hello again @Shivani ,

Oh I think I misunderstood your question. I thought you were talking about the position of each element no the value. To be honest, your question about seeing the next value without the scrolling widget confuses me. Do you mean you want automatic scrolling? Or are you looking for another widget to show your values?

I think what you are looking for is pretty similar to a date picker. You can see one example shared by @Juliette CRESPO here , and also there is another one available in TouchGFX Demo 1.

TouchGFX Demo 1TouchGFX Demo 1

Date Picker in TouchGFX Demo 1Date Picker in TouchGFX Demo 1

Mohammad MORADI

Hello @Shivani ,

Have you made any progress on this ticket?

Mohammad MORADI