cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On wich pins are connected the LCD-TFT display of the STM32F746 discovery

BTurc.2
Senior

I'm trying to configure the LTDC pheriferal manually but I can't find a schematic of table that tell wich pin of the STMF7 is connectet to a specific pin of the LCD screen. I looked on the STM32F746-DISCO user guide, but I don't find it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AScha.3
Chief II

in the cad files you should find, what you looking for:

https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/32f746gdiscovery.html#cad-resources

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhrPSQAY.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AScha.3
Chief II

in the cad files you should find, what you looking for:

https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/32f746gdiscovery.html#cad-resources

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhrPSQAY.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
BTurc.2
Senior

Thank you so much!

PHugo.1
Associate

The STM32F746 Discovery board has a 4.3-inch LCD-TFT color display with a resolution of 480x272 pixels. The display is connected to the STM32F746NGH6 microcontroller through its Flexible Memory Interface (FMC) peripheral.

Here are the pin connections for the LCD-TFT display on the STM32F746 Discovery board:

• LCD-TFT data bus: The 16-bit data bus of the LCD-TFT display is connected to the FMC Data Bus D0-D15 pins of the STM32F746NGH6 microcontroller.
    • LCD-TFT control signals: The following control signals of the LCD-TFT display are connected to the STM32F746NGH6 microcontroller:LCD-TFT Register Select (RS) signal is connected to the FMC RS pin.
    • LCD-TFT Write Enable (WR) signal is connected to the FMC WR pin.
    • LCD-TFT Read Enable (RD) signal is connected to the FMC RD pin.
    • LCD-TFT Chip Select (CS) signal is connected to the FMC NE1 pin.
  • LCD-TFT backlight: The backlight of the LCD-TFT display is connected to the PWM output of the microcontroller, which is PB0 pin.

Note: These are the default pin connections of the STM32F746 Discovery board. However, these pin connections can be modified using the available solder bridges on the board. Also, the pin connections may vary depending on the specific LCD-TFT display being used.