cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NeoChrom / Nema API update

mlangermann
Associate

Hi,

the Nema API shipped with the latest TouchGFX release is missing the "nema_set_recolor_color" API call.
Will there be an update or, even better, an official way to download the API documentation, library and headers without the need to download TouchGFX?

4 REPLIES 4
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @mlangermann and welcome to the community!

I don't think I have seen other people mention this.

Can you please tell us :

• which version of tools you use (STM32CubeMX, TouchGFX, etc)
  • which hardware you use

Also, can you share with us the steps to reproduce the issue or your project if it is not confidential.

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)
mlangermann
Associate

Hi

I am using the Nema API files from TouchGFX 4.23.2 with this
https://github.com/Think-Silicon/lvgl/tree/release/LVGL_over_NemaGFX_v8.3

on a STM32H7S78-DK.

The project is EdgeTX, an open source project for radio controllers for model planes, cars and drones.
www.edgetx.org

We are using LVGL as the base for our UI and we are currently designing the next HW specification for the manfuactures that make hardware compatible to our project. They are selling thounds of radios each year.

GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Ok so basically, you used this GitHub with 4.23.1 and it worked and now with 4.23.2 it doesn't work anymore?

Will there be an update?

Then it is this GitHub that should be updated. I can't really help you with that, you should open an issue on that GitHub I guess.

Other than that, the simplest fix is to go back to 4.23.1 if you don't need the new features coming with 4.23.2.

So far, there is no direct way to download the library/API for Nema.

I hope you can find a way to keep on working.

Regards,

Gaetan Godart

Hello @mlangermann ,

Have you been able to move forward with your project?

If one of the previous comment helped you solve your issue, I invite you to select it as "best answer".

If you are still encountering problems, I invite you to give us more information so we can help you.

Regards,

Gaetan Godart