cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with TouchGFX 4.13

Marco.R
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

First of all I wish you a happy new year. I hope you started well in the new year

I've updated TouchGFX from 4.12.3 to 4.13.0 and I have the following issues:

The TouchGFX Generator changes the slashes from \ to / in the paths (e.g. include paths) of the ewp file (IAR)

• I have a lot of unnecessary changes in the repository and a mix of \ and / in the paths.
  • Is there a possibility to tell the generator which slash it has to use?

The bug with the fonts is sill not solved -> see this thread

• Is there a solution available in the next version of TouchGFX? At the moment I have to manually change the font files.

/Marco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marco.R
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Thanks for fixing the bug with the font converter. I've found it on your new TouchGFX Documentation, which looks good. 👍

/Marco

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi Marco,

I did, thank you. Hope you did too!

I don't remember which version i sent you, but the one you have is most likely a release candidate:

Can you be more specific about the issue with slashes? I need concrete examples posted here.

I wouldn't rule out the "bug" you're mentioning being fixed in the final release either.

/Martin

You did not send me a version. It is possible to download the current version through CubeMX -> see another thread

The new TouchGFX generator changes the slashes of the include paths (see diffs of *.ewp file)

0690X00000BvcMmQAJ.png

... and also paths of the files itself

0690X00000BvcNGQAZ.png

/Marco

I've just verified that you can actually get it through CubeMX 5.4.

It's actually the post-generate step through the designer that does this. Just commit it and let the post-generate script update it from now on?

/Martin

So the bug with the fonts is not fixed yet?

Is it not possible to change the post-generate script? We have had some problems in the past in a different project, when we used different types of slashes in the include path.

Based on this, we have to go back to version 4.12.3

Please create a 4.13.0 project for me that exhibits the issue with additional generated glyphs for this particular font. I'm not ready to blame the fontconverter or designer just yet : )

/Martin

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

I attached a simple project for you. In this example you can see, that a file called Font_Poppins_Bold_20_4bpp_28.cpp is created which contains a lot of additional generated glyphs.

/Marco

Marco.R
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Do you have any update about the fontissue? I added a project 2 weeks ago. Had you time to try it out? Can you confirm that there is an issue?

Thanks

/Marco

Marco.R
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Do you have any update about this bug? I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks

/Marco

Marco.R
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Thanks for fixing the bug with the font converter. I've found it on your new TouchGFX Documentation, which looks good. 👍

/Marco