cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't generate code with touchGFX due to .cproject file.

massimoperdigo
Associate III

Hi everyone,

I’m experiencing some frustrating issues while trying to generate code for a blank project using TouchGFX with the STM32H757XIHX dual-core.

When I attempt to generate the code, I receive an error indicating that it cannot locate the .cproject file. I’ve generated this project using the IDE, which I really hate; Although TouchGFX supposedly supports Makefile as a toolchain, when I try to generate the code with Makefile, it throws an error stating that the toolchain is not accepted.

This leaves me with no option but to rely on the IDE, which generates a folder structure where the .cproject is located within the CM7 subproject. It seems that TouchGFX is looking for the .cproject in the root directory, where it’s not present.

Can anyone guide me on how to change the path or resolve this issue? I would really appreciate any help!

Although, if someone knows how to use TOUCHGFX with the Makefile as a toolchain (selected option in cubeMX instead of IDE), please let me know!! I do not want to use this useful tool.

root:

massimoperdigo_0-1730118651105.png

CM7

massimoperdigo_1-1730118675053.png

thanks

0 REPLIES 0