cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm trying to use a font: AzoSans-Light.ttf in TouchGFX designer. Using the digit '4' as an example, when I increase the font size to 301px the digit '4' noticeably distorts. Is there a way to correct this?

WScot.1
Associate II

Also, is there a way to add a drop shadow to this or any other font?

Thanks,

Will.

4 REPLIES 4
Michael K
Senior III

Please attach a screenshot or a project zip.

I've added drop shadows by duplicating the text object, making it black, and placing it in a lower layer and offsetting it slightly. You'll have to make sure you update both text objects though!

WScot.1
Associate II

Hi Michael, thanks for your reply, your idea for creating a drop shadow is great, I'll be able to use that. On the font distorting issue, it seems to be resolved by increasing the size of the text box surrounding the digit, and this is no longer an issue.

Many thanks for your help,

Will.

WScot.1
Associate II

Hi Michael, A mistake on my part, I was looking at the wrong font, so I still have a problem with the font: AzoSans-Light.ttf. I've attached a .jpg of the digit '4' from TouchGFX designer. The one on the left hand side is distorted, it should have straight lines similar to the one on the right hand side. If I use AzoSans-Light.ttf in a Word document the digit '4' does not distort.

Thanks, Will.

0693W00000AP8whQAD.jpg

WScot.1
Associate II

Hi Michael, any thoughts on why I'm seeing the digit '4' distort like this using the AzoSands-Light.ttf font?

Thanks, Will.