cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display for STM32H743i-EVAL

SSagi
Associate II

We developed a project based on this evaluation board and now we are in the final steps of making a product out of it.

We need a similar TFT display to the one in the evaluation board (with similar Touch IC) but the problem is that we cannot find one.

The display on the board is AM640480G5TNQW-T00H made by Ampire. Ampire do not provide any datasheet of this display. It is only 640X480 pixels.

We are looking for a replacement which is pin compatible and software compatible with Ampire display but with higher resolution (800X600 or more). Size of about 5".

We forwarded those specs to some TFT manufacturers along with AN4861 and most of them asked to see a datasheet of Ampire's display. We cannot provide one, it is not on the web and Ampire does not answers any E-mails sent to them - not for purchasing and not for information.

Most of the manufacturers want to know which driver is used by the Ampire display.

I wonder if anyone has the datasheet of this display or can tell me which driver IC is used there?

Using another TFT display with RGB interface is not a solution. It requires changing the software + Adding additional software for other pins which exists in the other displays and do not exist in Ampire's display (and vice versa).

If anyone used a different display with resolution above 640X480, please send us the model number!

2 REPLIES 2

You might want to speak to your local ST FAE about your issues, and inquire when the DSI variant of the H7 will be forthcoming..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Chris1
Senior III

Google's first result searching for AM640480G5TNQW: http://www.ampdisplay.com/documents/pdf/AM-800480L1TMQW-T00H-L.pdf

Using another TFT display with RGB interface is not a solution?

Good luck!