cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chineese and corean only shows ???

Zui
Senior

I need some text in chineese and corean, for example i need to write 한국어 and 汉语 , i've added those letters in my Typographies, but still get only ???, what am i missing? another strange think is that i forgot to put greek character in my typography, but the word ελληνικά is displayed correcly...

btw, not sure if corean is supported, but chineese is, according to https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205452881-Languages-and-Characters

Thanks.

Stefano

13 REPLIES 13

problem is ,i think, i don't have in touchGfx any font containing chinese character, how do i add an extra font to touchGfx designer?

Oh, okay. You need to create a typography in the texts tab. And then download/select the font you want for that typography. Them, when creating text entries (static text or wildcards) you can choose the newly created typography and the font converter will generate the right glyph.

Zui
Senior

ok, now it works, it seems i've downloaded chinese font which wasn't in chinese... i've downloaded many fonts, and at last found one that works, glad wasn't touchGFX problem

Hurray! I should've asked some more concrete questions from the start - we could have saved some time, haha