cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are using STM32H750VB, for this please send me Crypto AES 128bit code examples, in online we got lot of crypto lib but we need example source code for this crypto AES128 bit...

nanotronicsnss
Associate II

We are using STM32H750VB, for this please send me Crypto AES 128bit code examples, in online we got lot of crypto lib but we need example source code for this crypto AES128 bit...

3 REPLIES 3
JBram.1
Associate II

Did you get the CRYPT or HASH peripherals working? I'm trying to make use of the HASH peripheral to validate data read from a SPI flash, but the registers just read as 0x0 and writes are ignored. I've set CRYPTEN and HASHEN in AHB2ENR. Does the STM32H750VB even have those peripherals?

There were some issues reported with the HASH/CRYP, it should have those functions.

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000iCLZPSA4/what-could-cause-the-crypto-processor-to-freeze-on-stm32h750vb

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

There should be assorted HASH/CRYP examples in the CubeH7 trees typically related to EVAL or DISCO boards

These often ship with chips without these features, but also in flavours with them into markets that meet export requirements

ie H743 and H753 EVAL boards or H7A3 vs H7B3 ones, etc.

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Examples\CRYP\CRYP_AESGCM

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H7B3I-EVAL\Examples\HASH\HASH_SHA1MD5

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..