cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software download issues: X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB

Seng Tak Goh
Associate III

I have sent a request to download the Library hand have gotten the validation and download link, however, the "Get Software" button is showing "Validating" button instead.0693W000000VNo1QAG.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen GH
ST Employee

Hello,

Normally you have received an email about your software download request indicating that you request has been recorded and is currently under validation.

And you will receive shortly a notification informing you about the status of your request.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen GH
ST Employee

Hello,

Normally you have received an email about your software download request indicating that you request has been recorded and is currently under validation.

And you will receive shortly a notification informing you about the status of your request.

Hi,

Yes I got the validation confirmation email from ST that sent me the download link, and that was how I was stuck with the Validating button.

But, an hour after posting on the community I am able to download.

Thanks

I have the same issue after I received the confirmation email with the download link as followed.

Should I wait an hour for this package been prepared?

Needs someone to authenticate, that might need to occur during normal business hours, and depending on staff availability.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you for your reply. I could download this package now.