cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U585 Azure IoT migrate to BG95

JVica.1
Associate II

I'm trying to migrate my Azure IoT application from a BG96 to a BG95-M3, both from Quectel. I have solved some problem due to the difference in use of the uart3 pins of the BG96 and BG95. Should I make more modifications to the software? Is there a document that covers migration at the software level?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Roger,

After modifying these files: at_custom_modem_specific.c, at_custom_modem_signalling.c, at_util.c, cellular_service_cmd.c, at_util.h and at_custom_modem_specific.h. I already send data to Azure.

Greetings

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Roger SHIVELY
ST Employee

Hello @JVica.1 ,

There has been a case created to resolve this question and we will be reaching out to you directly.

Regards,
Roger

Hello Roger,

The frequency bands are different for the BG96 and the BG95 and also the values to select the bands with the command AT+QCFG= "band" so the file at_custom_modem_specific.h must be adapted. Is there a version adapted for the BG95 of this file available?

Greetings

Hello Roger,

After modifying these files: at_custom_modem_specific.c, at_custom_modem_signalling.c, at_util.c, cellular_service_cmd.c, at_util.h and at_custom_modem_specific.h. I already send data to Azure.

Greetings