cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L433 Startup Fail at 1FFFxxxx

Hapidog
Associate

The Debug Display: Startup Address is not 8000000,but 1FFFxxxx, I Have Checked The BootPin, ResetPin, And JlinkPin, All is Right.  Power is also Stable, Generally, when you appear to be awakened when Chip sleep, the appeal will appear. After downloading, the startup fails, and then I can't start it. Appeals have been appealed by 4 products.

启动失败截图.png

仿真显示:启动时候的地址不是8000000,而是1FFxxxx,我已经检查了启动脚,复位脚,jlink下载脚,都是正确的。电源也很稳定。同时,这个问题是偶发的,一般出现在休眠情况下要唤醒的瞬间下载程序,就会出现上诉情况,下载完启动失败,然后一直启动不了。已经由4款产品出现上诉同样问题。

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Sounds like you are booting to system memory. Use STM32CubeProgrammer to examine option bytes and ensure they are set to boot to main flash. There are two ways to get there. Typically it is with BOOT0=0, nSWBOOT0=1.

If main flash was empty prior to programming, a full power cycle is required to clear the empty check (not just a reset).

TDK_0-1704772962678.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

well, Thans you for your answer.   This Problem is Occasional,Only when I Program Download at the time Device Sleep. After that , It will Occur,no Matter how many times I redowload it is Inavaliable(download is succeed but it not run). And I Try to Short Connect The Boot0(PH3) to GND is can't solve either。Only One Way to Solve, that is cut the power, and wait for about 1 hour.  it will run Normal ok. Otherwise, it will stop at 1FFFxxxx. 

by the way,  I look for the DataSheet that “nswBoot0” is (PB2).  I use it as GPIO for output,is it affect the problem ?

谢谢你的解答,这个问题是偶发的,只有当我在设备休眠的时候下载程序时会出现,出现问题之后,不管我再重新下载多少次(下载成功)都没有效果,同时我尝试了将Boot0短路到地,也没有效果。只有一种方法能解决。就是切断电源,并且等待1小时左右,就能恢复正常。否则,就一直停在1FFFxxxx

顺便问下,我查看了手册, “nswBoot0” 是 (PB2),我在产品设计中用他做普通IO口输出,这个会有影响吗?

answer