cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-Link V3SET

StanCosgrove
Associate II

Hi, i used t programmed using ST-Link/V2, now my lab has brought a new STLink V3 SET could anyone advise how to programme and flash code using the V3? Can the V3 be use with STM32CubeIDE to program/ flash the code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For STM32CubeIDE Debug, I suggest you follow this playlist.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @StanCosgrove 

With STLink V3, you can use CubeIDE and all other IDEs to program/flash a code. For more details, you can have a look at the UM2448 and this video for more details.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

can i debug my program using the V3 and STM32CubeIDE too?

Sure.

The video you recommended say only Keil and STM Programmer.. how could STM Programmer debug my program code???

You can debug using CubeIDE also: (according to the UM2448)

STTwo32_0-1705906380244.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

ok i see, what are the setting to make at STM CubeIDE to debug the code? 

For STM32CubeIDE Debug, I suggest you follow this playlist.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32